Friday, April 07, 2006

Anyone still here?

I feel like everyone left the hotel, the beach, the park...
Where is everyone? I mean, I know we're busy and class is over...
I miss people...lol.

Well today, I was watching the news. They were talking about how teens are given out too much information. True, true. BUT! The reporters went to a LIBRARY (It was easily identifable as a library in the background) and showed what appeared to be a librarian (I may be jumping to conclusions) her daughter's own myspace account, and all the personal information she posted. Her mom was in shock: "I DIDN'T KNOW MY DAUGHTER WAS DOING THIS (GASP!!)" AHHH!

My own mother proceeded, "Do you have a MySpace"? Yes, mom, I have a MySpace. But I don't post any personal information. No blog attached. A blog attached to pictures might be interesting. I am able to connect with friends, which is great.

But why did they go to a LIBRARY to show LIBRARIAN X her daughter's information? Her mother could have probably found the info herself with a couple e-mail searches or name searches if she were really curious. I just didn't see what the point of that was. Could they go to a non-descript computer lab? I'm so confused as to why they did that.

Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger veronica said...

I love your articles! I swear it's like the Shecky Green of library world!

1:16 PM  
Blogger veronica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home